Thursday 20 August 2009

Complex Geometries

Complex Geometries, in my opinion, sits somewhere in between American Apparel and Margiela. I've been filling my wardrobe with basics in every shape and size lately, so this brand really stands out to me right now. Flip through the lookbooks here.

[By Tommy Ton of Jak and Jil]

Their collections fall in with what Ilaria Urbinati (Confederacy) explains to Style.com....

How are shoppers buying differently now than a year ago?

'I used to sell cutesy, whimsical clothes really well, like little vintage-looking dresses in fun prints. Now you can’t give that stuff away. People want classic, edgy, and tough clothes. They want items they can wear for a long time and mix and match but still stand out and maybe look a little badass in'

No comments:

Post a Comment