Friday 11 September 2009

Garance Dore

I'm desperate to get my hands on one of Garance Dore's limited edition t-shirts being sold at the new Gap pop-up store in Kingly Court. I spent too much time at Chanel last night during Vogue's Fashion Night Out (watching a live Daisy Lowe shoot, drinking free champagne and getting a Chanel manicure dahhhrling!) that I never made it to see her appear in-store.

A frantic call this morning revealed there are a few left....but they're all out of my favourite geek chic top (shown below). She's back on the 21st for a fashion week party at the store so I'm hoping they'll have stashed some away for the event. That evening her boyfriend The Sartorialist will be around the corner doing a signing of his new book too. Fingers crossed I get my fan-girl book and tee...I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment