Sunday 24 January 2010

Birthday Treats

I thought I would share some of my favourite birthday surprises...

Delicious Patisserie Valerie cake.


Yoshitomo Nara card from Flora, entitled 'Missing in Action' and 'Orange Fizz' Chanel nail polish from Sass.


Alex Monroe Bumblebee necklace, set against my new Asos dress.

I was thoroughly spoilt by Fiona, who bought me a metallic Green Marc Jacobs keyring, a cute lipstick pen and a lovely Marc tote that will be perfect for spring time sprees...I love its slogan: 'Jacobs By Marc Jacobs For Marc By Marc Jacobs In Collaboration with Marc Jacobs For Marc Jacobs By Marc Jacobs' ...try saying that double time!

1 comment:

  1. How many times can you say Marc Jacobs per minute?!

    I love the heavy kerning of the 'Marc Jacobs'...

    Thanks NJ!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete