Sunday 21 June 2009

Resort Report 2010

I'm not usually a big fan of pre-collections, they always seem rushed and half-hearted, but here are some of my favourite looks from the recent Resort shows...

Phillip Lim
The perfect summer dress...


Celine
Phoebe Philo has been brave with both colour and cut, I'm a big fan of the peg legs and tailored oversized jackets.


Stella McCartney
I think this jumpsuit would sit well in my dream work-wear wardrobe.


Prada
Currently still on the hunt for some perfect pastels...


Lanvin
Over accessorized, but I love how much fun Elber Albaz has with this Acapulco-inspired collection.


Balenciaga
Oversized peach shorts please.


Chanel
Tricone hats & capes, followed by sailors and flapper girls gone bad. Apparently the inspiration was Coco on the Lido.


And now for my least favourite:

Christopher Kane


...seriously, what was he thinking? Such a great concept, such shapeless execution.

[All images taken from style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment