Sunday 14 March 2010

London, A/W10

And back to London again....

Topshop Unique
Can't wait until this collection hits the stores. Loving the woodland creatures theme!

Mary Katrantzou

It's all about the digital print.


Burberry Prorsum
Can Christopher Bailey do no wrong?


Peter Pilotto
More delicious print...


Bora Aksu
Pretty Pastels in winter? Yes please.


Erdem
I loved the colour palette of Moralioglu's nature inspired collection.

Louise Goldin
Badass.

Disappointed by...

Christopher Kane

I'm hoping that these embroidered flowers will grow on me...pardon the pun...but his Ginghams from last season haven't yet, so I fear the same will happen with this collection. However I absolutely LOVED what he did for Versus, more on that later.

[Images via NYMag]

No comments:

Post a Comment