Monday 15 March 2010

Milan, A/W10

All I have to say is VERSACE. A surprise favourite for me this season - both their mainline and Versus collections were stunning.

Versace
The colours, the panelling, the way the fabric falls.

[Jak & Jil]

Versus
Christopher Kane worked his magic on these dream dresses with eye popping colour and cut, oh how I wish he had created something equally as brilliant for his own collection!

[NYMag]

Dolce & Gabbana
Love how youthful this collection is - gorgeous embellishments and fun accessories.

[NYMag and Jack & Jil]

Disappointed by...

Prada
I'm all for vintage/retro (I practically drool over the clothes in Mad Men) and championing curves, but aside from the odd pretty piece, alot of this collection just looked frumpy to me.

[NYMag]

No comments:

Post a Comment