Sunday 28 March 2010

Paris, A/W 10

Always my favourite Fashion Week....

Miu Miu

I have always been a Miu Miu girl and I'm not about to stop. Loved the strange foamy materials & stunning embellishment this season, the retro feel combined with neon eyes, the Oranges and Purples and crazy shoes. Go here for detail shots to see what I mean.


Chloe

Totally on trend with their signature camel colours. So sophisticated!


Sonia Rykiel

Rykiel girls have more fun! Especially with pom poms on their heads, prancing around in fluffy frocks. It's always nice when models don't take themselves too seriously.


Ellie Saab

If I ever land myself that elusive movie star husband and had to take to the red carpet...I would be in Marchesa or Ellie Saab. Stunning.


Cacharel

Pretty prints...J'adore


Alexander McQueen

I can't imagine what the atmosphere must have been like. 16 looks inspired by the dark ages - with bandaged heads, finely tailored jackets and high collars...the collection harked back to McQueen's past work and trademarks, taken to the next level.


Disappointed by...

Louis Vuitton

With Marc Jacobs at the helm, LV took a dodgy lurch towards casual wear.

[NY Mag , The Cherry Blossom Girl, Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment